Evangelos Marinakis MD
Internal Medicine Physician - Certified Training
Diabetes Mellitus - Gestational Diabetes, Eating Disorders, Nutrition Exercise and Sports, Advanced Life Support (ALS)
Monitoring and preventing complications, diet and lifestyle therapeutic interventions.
Medical complications in pregnancy
Preventing and managing medical complications in pregnancy such as diabetes mellitus, hypertension, pre-eclampsia, infections.
Emphasis on a holistic approach and implementing special treatment programmes under medical supervision.
Anorexia nervosa, bulimia and hyperphagia – overeating or binge eating disorder: emphasis on early diagnosis and medical follow-up in collaboration with mental health experts.
- Covering the entire range and severity of medical conditions.
- Emphasis on primary prevention and averting complications from pre-existing diseases through lifestyle and dietary interventions, as well as through medication.
- Solving difficult diagnostic problems and treatment dilemmas, in collaboration with associates from other areas of specialisation selected based on strict criteria.
- A holistic approach to managing individuals with complex health problems and co-morbidities.
- Health services based only on documented knowledge and methods of classical and holistic medicine.
- Nutritional and psychological support from specialist associates.
Evangelos Marinakis is a medical practitioner specialising in internal medicine, who has his surgery in Halandri (on the border of Halandri and Psychiko).
- Internal Medicine
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eating Disorders
- Nutrition Exersice and Sports
- Medical Complications in Pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes